- Participants may apply as individuals, or as teams of up to four people.
- Please submit ONE application per project. Teams with several projects are welcome to submit more than one, provided that a separate application is completed for each project. Only one project per team will be taken through to be developed in the Lab.
- Successful teams may not change their project once an offer has been made. This decision is at the discretion of LFS and storycentral.
- Please nominate one team member to act as main contact for the submission/review process.
- Applicants must be over 18 and do not need to be UK residents.
- By applying you confirm that you are available for the entirety of the Crossplatform Lab in September 2017.
What to Submit
Over the next few pages you will be asked to provide:
- An overview of the story and concept you wish to develop in the Lab. Include any core themes/messages/conflicts within the story and genre focus (max. 2,000 words).
- Details of your anticipated audience demographic/ experiential goals for your project (max. 1,000 words).
- Details of what you hope to achieve by participating in the Lab (max. 200 words).
- CV of your team’s nominated main applicant (CVs of other team members are optional).
- A brief biography of each team member (max. 300 words per bio). Use this section to outline any relevant skills among the team as storytellers, creatives, designers, social media professionals, technology whiz kids, etc.
- Details of any interactive storytelling/project experience to date (max. 200 words).
- Links to any websites, social media pages or project URLS worked on previously.
- Optional: a short script or writing sample (max. 10 pages).
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be able to save your application part way through and come back to it later. We therefore advise teams to prepare all materials in advance, ready to upload/copy and paste into the form at a later stage.
Application Deadline: Monday 29th May 2017. We anticipate making offers on or around Friday 16th June. Offers will only be made once the application deadline has passed, and all applications have been reviewed by LFS and storycentral.
Successful teams will be asked to secure their place ASAP by submitting a non-refundable 20% deposit. The deadline for submitting the balance payment will be 31st July 2017.
The fee for attending the Lab is £2,500 per project, irrespective of how many team members attend. Reduced fees will not be available to teams of fewer than four attendees.
Please review our Refunds and Cancellations Policy Policy before applying, and note that workshop participants must be aged 18 years or over.